RIGHT TO INFORMATION
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road),
New Delhi-110 002
In pursuance of the promulgation of Right to Information Act, 2005, the following information has been put in position in this Authority:-
- T.R.A.I. MANUAL Under Section 4(1)(b) of the Right to Information Act, 2005
- Any citizen of India seeking any information relating to this Authority may address his application to Central Public Information Officer (CPIO) as per following address.
- The application shall be considered for providing desired information only if the application is accompanied by application fee of Rs.10/-.
- The application fee of Rs. 10/- may be deposited to TRAI through any of the following three alternatives only :-
- By cash to be deposited in the Cashier's Counter of TRAI office where money receipt would be issued against the cash deposit.
- By Bank Draft to be drawn in favour of TRAI, New Delhi.
- By Postal Order in favour of TRAI, New Delhi.
- The Appellate Authority to whom an appeal can be made within 30 days of receipt of the communication/reply of CPIO, TRAI is as follows:
- In case the subject matter of the RTI application is related to more than one Public Authority, the applicant should submit their application directly to the respective/concerned Public Authority in terms of DoP&T Office Memorandum (O.M.) No. F.No.10/2/2008-IR dated 24.9.2010.
- Transparency Officer in TRAI to oversee the implementation of sections of the RTI Act and other related provisions under the RTI Act, is as follows:
- Extract from TRAI Act.